Fair Cash Offers GUARANTEED. No Realtor Commissions. Sell FAST for TOP DOLLAR.
Just Complete This Form For Your FREE All-Cash Offer!
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now...We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in Nevada. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (702) 482-7452...
Thinking about selling your probate or inherited house?
House Heroes has been buying probate houses since 2013. We understand the process can be long, expensive and time-consuming.
Selling your property to us is easy. No realtors, no open houses, no mortgages, and no wasted time. We buy “as-is” – you make no repairs.
If you’re ready to “sell my house in probate”, we will make a fast cash offer!
How We Buy Probate Houses
House Heroes has a simple “3 Step Home Buying Process” for probate and inherited property.
Here’s how it works . . .
Step One. Fill in our Get My Fair Cash Offer Now! form. We gather a bit of info about the address and property condition to make our “highest and best” offer.
Step Two. We make a fair cash offer. Honest “as-is” offers based on local comps. Our offers are never contingent on mortgages. We have our own cash: no banks necessary.
Step Three. Get paid in days, not months. We can close as quickly or slowly as you choose. Effortless and hassle free process. No realtor fees, no repairs, no open houses, no yard signs.
Selling with a real estate agent is never this easy. Agents make you sign a “listing agreement” granting the exclusive right to sell your home. You pay up to 6% commission – even if you find the buyer.
How Probate Works & Resources
“Probate” proceedings normally begin before an inherited house is sold. Probate litigation has five stages. Obtain information about each stage of probate on nolo.com.
- Filing the petition. Probate litigation is instituted by a personal representative named in the will or a person petitions the court to be executor.
- Notice to creditors and beneficiaries. The representative must notice anyone with an interest in the estate.
- Payment of the Estate’s debts, taxes, and expenses. Debts do not disappear – they must be paid before you inherit. Probate property is commonly used to satisfy amounts owed.
- Legal title of property transferred in accordance with the will or local inheritance laws. Once creditor claims are satisfied, the personal representative petitions the court to transfer remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Closing the probate estate. The estate is formally closed with a final account, petition for distribution, a final hearing with notice to all parties.
Here are some probate resources we created:
- How to Sell a Probate House: Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas
- How to Avoid the Probate Process in Las Vegas
- 4 Costs To Expect During The Probate Process In Las Vegas
- 5 Things To Be Aware Of When Dealing With A Las Vegas Probate Property
- What To Expect During The Probate Process in Las Vegas
House Heroes makes it easy to “sell my house in probate”.
Ready for your fair cash offer?
Just fill in our simple form by clicking here for your fair, hassle-free, no obligation cash offer!